Donald Trump From The Bottom
In 1946, Trump started learning the how the construction business worked and property values (Apartment Complex Renovation) from his Father. He heavily spent a lot of time with his Dad , up until he was 13 and his parents sent him to a New York Military Academy in which he graduated from in 64′. And in 68′ he graduated from the Wharton School Of Finance with a economics degree. So it was evident from that point on that he wanted to follow in his Father’s footsteps, in terms of running the family business.
The Trump was where he learned had a lot of key ideals, for Trump to apply to his business start of managing properties, as well as building them. He mainly started to focus his sights on Manhattan. But one problem was that his father had projects that were at the low end on profits, and he wanted to go for the higher profit margin properties. As an result, Trump decided to move into Manhattan in 71′. He first business ideal made him quite famous in New York City, that is because he had established the Grand Hyatt Hotel back in 80′. Then in 82′ he develop the Trump Tower. Thus making him a huge contender for position as a Master Real Estate Developer. And having the combination of high scaled apartment combined with retail complexes brought in people and stores, making him a over the top celeb figure quickly.
He then turned to the ideal of designing and building casinos, to add to his empire. In 1990, Trump had built three spectacular casinos in Atlantic City, and he had a knack for recognizing under scaled properties and renovating them to reverse the value upon them from low to high. These hotels and casino were nicknamed called the “Donald Trump Castle”. In 1988, Trump had owned at least 1/4 of the casino/hotel rooms in Atlantic City. And with that said, he had other future visions of building developments which people saw him as a somewhat egotistical businessman. But others saw him as a high commodity real estate genius, that just capitalized off given opportunities that made him very wealthy. As of now, Trump is looking for expansion in other states and countries. He developed properties out in Florida, California, Dominican Republic, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Illinois, Scotland, The Grenadines, and New Jersey. Trump now wants to go for what most say is the most influential CEO position in the world. LOL yup you guessed it the President Of The U.S. for 2012…
Donald Trump: How He Got Started
By Jaye Irons.
Till Then My Motto: Stay calm, cool, collective, knowing that the only thing that keeps you from making a difference in life is yourself strive for the best!
- Macy’s Being Urged to Dump Donald Trump (blogs.browardpalmbeach.com)
- Here’s Why Donald Trump Thought It Was A Good Time To Launch A Luxury Real Estate Boutique (businessinsider.com)
- Trump not giving up on movie studio proposal in Homestead (miamiherald.com)
- Bury Donald Trump with his golf spikes on (sbnation.com)
- Donald Trump the failure 2 (misebogland.wordpress.com)
- Macy’s Urged to Dump Trump Apparel on Anti-Obama Statements (bloomberg.com)
- Take A Walk Through Donald Trump’s Incredible Collection Of Penthouses And Mansions (businessinsider.com)
- Donald Trump the Failure- 3 (misebogland.wordpress.com)
- Donald Trump’s Attorney Fires Back at Petitioners Trying to Oust Him from Macy’s: ‘It’s Ironic’ (celebuzz.com)
- Donald Trump drives ahead with second golf course amid environmental concerns (scotsman.com)