“Ford City Mall Outbreak”
Ok here we go with the Chicago craziness once again, this time it was an out of control “Outbreak” that took place in Ford City Mall. Now me myself at one time use to go to Ford City Mall when it was still sane LOL, but this kids yesterday at the mall set the standards of epic chaos.
So this all jumped off around 4:45 p.m. Sunday after the group “Mindless Behavior” showed up performing at the mall, that’s when a large group of teens got way to rowdy and started acting like they had steamy alcohol dumped in draws if you will haha. They started running through the mall , throwing food around, breaking things, yelling to the top of their lungs, basically just acting a dam fool and being disruptive.
After the breakout had taken effect, the mall was shut down for the safety of the employees that worked inside stores inside the mall.
But that’s where things really got foot loose crazy, because outside the crazed teens really showed their true sinister side and started running outside jumping on moving cars and parked cars, shouting and running up to shoppers who were trying to drive away from the scene fearing for their safety.
Hell one teen, took a chair and as a van rides by, smashed it against the back of it and busted out the back window. Fifty squad cars came upon the scene itself, and watched in complete dumbfoundedness looking at what was unfolding before their eyes.
The Police managed to secure the mall and gradually, escorted employee and remaining shoppers out of the mall. Even firetrucks showed up on the scene in case of assistance, and to help with any injured in the riot.
Two people were injured a CTA bus driver, that did not konw what happened to himself was treated for minor injuries (I thinking those bad ass kids probably hit him with an object of something) he was taken to Holy Cross Hosiptal.
Another a teen, was injured and was taken to Advocate Christ Medical Center in Oak Lawn and was in good condition.
After the squad cars and firetrucks came out to the riot party of wild proportions, you guessed it.. The Copters were even joining in from high above, LOL and probably the safest spot to be above the action looking down.
They signed autographs to their fans, and when they left the mall the dark cloud just popped up and all hell broke loose.
The Mall will be re-opened sharply at 11 a.m. on Sunday, and no doubt a lot more Security prescence i’m sure.
And they will have the police on stand-by as well. But this is just another f**ked up situation with this “Cronic Chicago Fever,” you got shootings, robberies, gang war zones.
Kinda reminds me of that part in the movie with Denzel Washington in “Training Day.”
How does it go… Awe yea he said at one point in the movie: “King Kong Ain’t Got S**t On Me!”
So I guess that’s what these out of control kids had in their minds as they ransacked the mall to death haha.
Oh boy Chicago (My kinda town Chicago is..). Who ever made that song needs to take a trip to pearl vision center and get some bi-focials LOL.
(Video Credit: tyelizabethmusic)
“Ford City Mall Outbreak“
(By: Jaye Irons)
- Manager: Mindless Behavior Appearance, Chicago Mall Disturbance ‘Totally Unrelated’ (blackamericaweb.com)
- Two injured, 20 arrested in Ford City Mall melee following appearance by band Mindless Behavior (suntimes.com)
- Ford City Mall reopens after youths’ Mindless Behavior melee (suntimes.com)
- Melee erupts at Ford City Mall during appearance by band Mindless Behavior (suntimes.com)
- Chicago mall shut down by disturbance; 19 arrested (abclocal.go.com)
- At least 2 hurt in melee near Ford City Mall (wgntv.com)
- Massive Mob Brawl Breaks Out At Ford City Mall (b96.cbslocal.com)
- Melee erupts at Ford City Mall during boy band appearance (suntimes.com)
- 19 arrested at mall: Video of mall fight shows chaos (Video) (Photos) (examiner.com)
- Chicago: 2 hurt, 19 arrested in melee near Ford City Mall (whitenewsnow.com)